Hey, Dr Who fans!

Brookfield

Golden Master
I've just watched the latest Dr Who, the Christmas special, well up to standard, & there's another new series next year, shame that Rose Tyler, [Billie Piper] has gone, now we have Donna as his assistant, played by Catherine Tate, no more glamour then.

For some reason ive never been to get into this. Old or new series. I saw a clip of tonights and thought it was pants lol. And theres no point watching it saying as Billie Pipers gone. Unless they get some new eye candy to look at :)

Kage said:
And apparently, shes only in one episode.
I didn't realise that, you know this is a fact then? but I thought right from the start that she was possibly the wrong choice, my theory is that the Doctor takes her back in time, a second before she is snatched, then later, he convinces her new husband to join him in in the tardis, see the similarity with Rose Tyler being taken away from her boy-friend?, anyway, I like the complicated plots, they fit so much in that hour, oh, by the way, the gorgeous Billy Piper returns for one episode, next year!!
yahoo.gif

joxley1990 said:
T'was crap 2nite
You're of course entitled to your opinion, I've been engrossed right from the start, with William Hartnell as the very first Doctor, back in the sixties, & yes, there were some weak episodes then, & no doubt there will be more in the future, you can't have a series running for forty years without some, all series & soaps have the dodgy ones, it's inevitable!, I'm looking forward to next year's.

I have seen most of the old ones, as my older brother is mad on it. He has all the old VHS series. I have seen the ones with Peter Davidson, Tom Baker, Sylvester Mccoy etc etc

Back
Top Bottom