Hey boys and girls!!

BuzzStPoint

Daemon Poster
I see some people that I have seen else where. So I thought I may stop on in.. Grab a chair and site down. If ya'll dont mind

Funny how you can just stumble on places when your just browsing the net when extremely board. All the good tv shows are over and the heat is horrible.. Well more like the humidity.....

Well I must stop now or I'll just start to babble on and on and never stop. Kinda like the time.... here we go again

Anyways, jsut wanted to stop in and see if ya'll will like me to hang out for a while.

Hey welcome. ya the heat is bad here too. it goes from cold to boiling hot back to cold lol.

Welcome Buzz. Good to see you. We sort of followed Setishock here. Sit a spell. :>)

G'day Buzz, welcome, and pull up a stump... :D

wombat_01.jpg

Ahh,, furry little creature....

Your name keeps reminding me of a game from back in the old school games..

Golden Wombat of Destiny

Its a Dos Text adventure game.. Played it for years, even drew maps and was never been able to figure out how to beat it.

I've talked with a few members here from other forums and I guess we all have had problems in the past from other places.. I too am starting to have problems at other places so I'm just looking for a good place to lay my head down.

Some of the users here should be able to tell you, While some of the easy problems I may not be able to help with, I have super ideas on how some technical stuff can get done that people cant seen to figure out.. I like to tear into things.

I'm a firm believer in, "Your computer should work for you. You shouldn't have to work for your computer." I make this possible with my tweaks and other things.

I concur with Buzz's statement. He is very good at the indepth problems. It takes some acclimation from the "other place", but it works very well here. The mods are very good and work with the members.

Back
Top Bottom