Help me out here?

essentialx3

In Runtime
I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox. My parents don't understand the difference. I explained about how it works better and its more secure(along with the countless security plugins we have). But it would reassure them if they heard from more people how great it is. Could you guys post some testimonials please? Thank you :)
Z

Firefox is more secure than Internet Explorer, and does not hurt the computer in any way as far as taking up resources. It is lightweight on resources, and highly advised by most technicians because it is and was more secure than Internet Explorer.

Its development continues as well.. so as things need to be improved, the developers will be on top of it!

Add that and some websites dont work with IE 8. I downloaded it and rolled back to IE 7 same day. I switch between it and FireFox depending on the task at hand

I have used Firefox for as long as I can remember, because Internet Explorer is always getting "exploited". If you watch some of the articles on msn, zdnet, etc.. You will see countless stories of Internet Explorer's flaws.

Firefox is faster, HIGHLY customizable, and overall just a better browser to use.
As you can see Here(w3schools.com) Firefox is the most used browser on the net today.

You can see Here(cnet.com) that even after looking deeply into Internet Explorer and Firefox, Firefox still comes on top and beats Internet Explorer in every round.

Here(mozilla.org) you can see all of the add-ons and different customizations there are for Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom