Help Me!

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
okay so i have a question bc im slightly retarded at reading guys...

there's this guy in my college psyche class. he is 23 and has been married for a year. i sit at a table of like me and 3 other guys. just giving you a visual. anyway, this particular guy passed me a note today and it said something along the lines of "is it possible to tell someone they are beautiful without them thinking your hitting on them?" and i wrote back "yeah you just tell them 'hey i think youre beautiful, but im not hitting on you.' lol " and he wrote back "well, in that case i happen to find you painfully attractive." i then made sure he was married and asked for how long he had been. he asked why and i said bc my parents got married at 18 and my 17 year old friend just got engaged... all of which is true btw. he wrote back this long paragraph about how he and his wife got married at 22 but that over the past year he learned a lot of new things about her some of which he didnt like, but that they were compassionate and understanding of eachother so they made it work. then class was over.

okay, my questions are:

1) what the hell is painfully beautiful? that almost sounds like an insult... or was it just a wrong adjective?

and 2) was he really hitting on me even though he said he wasnt? if so, i find him attractive as well, though i would NEVER even think about doing anything bc of the whole he's married thing, but i woud like to know so i can avoid him if that is so.

luckyduck said:

there's this guy in my college psyche class. he is 23 and has been married for a year. i sit at a table of like me and 3 other guys. just giving you a visual. anyway, this particular guy passed me a note today and it said something along the lines of "is it possible to tell someone they are beautiful without them thinking your hitting on them?" and i wrote back "yeah you just tell them 'hey i think youre beautiful, but im not hitting on you.' lol " and he wrote back "well, in that case i happen to find you painfully attractive." i then made sure he was married and asked for how long he had been. he asked why and i said bc my parents got married at 18 and my 17 year old friend just got engaged... all of which is true btw. he wrote back this long paragraph about how he and his wife got married at 22 but that over the past year he learned a lot of new things about her some of which he didnt like, but that they were compassionate and understanding of eachother so they made it work. then class was over.

okay, my questions are:

1) what the hell is painfully beautiful? that almost sounds like an insult... or was it just a wrong adjective?

and 2) was he really hitting on me even though he said he wasnt? if so, i find him attractive as well, though i would NEVER even think about doing anything bc of the whole he's married thing, but i woud like to know so i can avoid him if that is so.

1)he finds u hot

2)he might have bin tho he should be loal to his wife....idk im only 14 its just my opinion

nice to see u again btw

luckyduck said:

okay, my questions are:

Yeah defiantly hitting on you, he's going to somehow try to get you in bed because of his wife.

Yep, i agree. He finds you attractive, and he is definately hitting on you. Also, hes a creep (im thinking that coz he is married and hitting on you). Chances are you arent the first he has tried it with, and you wont be the last.

you guys are amazing :]

and i dont know who his wife is. ill just start avoinding him.

thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom