Help Im depressed.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
I get depressed often. My depression usually has to do with my parents. There are stages. When I first moved in with them after living with my step dad for so long it was hard. I was depressed for about a year. Not because I couldn't see my step dad. He is a jerk. But because my parents are harsh as hell.

I am going into a weird thing I have where I don't enjoy anything anymore. All of the entertainment in the world won't bring me out of it. Someone just tell me what I should do. My parents are always complaining about me.

I think they are just old and hate it that I'm still young. They won't let you have peace. Its constant random rage outbreaks. If I'm doing something and they start yelling it paralyzes me. I go into a state of boredom followed by rusty depression. I hope to move out in a few years when I'm 18.

Any suggestions ? I jump when they enter my room. Im losing it lately. O and talking to them is out of the question. Ive tried many times. And Ive tried ignoring them which is hard to do.

This is not the place to ask this, you are probably not going to get a lot of good replies, but I will try to help.

Listen man, I am not going to pretend like I know anything about psychology or depression, but I will say that it is never good to feel bad about your parents. As much as you don't think so, they still love you. Sure they might have a weird way of expressing it, but they still do.

And even if they are too harsh, think about it this way: It will teach you about people and that not everyone gets along well. As you said, you are still young, and you have your whole life to experience things. Don't let this bring you down, enjoy your life, and think about your future.

And if it is as bad as you say it is, just thing, two more years!

I'm sure it's not all that bad. They're probably just looking out for what's best for you. Then after you graduate from high school, move out like I did :p In the meantime, this picture should bring some pleasure...

74544699SD004_rachael-taylor-megan-fox-australian.jpg

Don't you just love it when two girls hold each other?

WI14209007_megan-fox-2007-mtv-movie.jpg

Look kid, what you're going through isn't the worst... I've gone through that... I also went through depression somewhat recently... my wrists are still scarred literally. But I found what made me better was knowing that its actually more normal than you think. My father cheated on my mother and when my mother confronted him, he tried to kill us both, and I had to live with him for 5 months... that was probably the worst 5 months I have ever had. I kept it in for a while... eventually I told my GF and she told other people... but man. Alot of people go through shit... My GF's father got drunk and killed a man after she was born, so she never met him because he was in prison his whole life. And my other friend, who I think helped me get out of depression, got me into religion... also I know some emo people, I told them, and they told me what happened to them. I was like... grateful. Because, shit happens. Be happy that you have your mom and dad, and a place to live. When you are 18 you should leave, but you shouldn't hate them, they supported you when you were a kid.

rfactor shutup flat out. you have no idea what your talking about

there is 2 types of depression. one your born with and the other is caused naturally by other people and things going on.

trust me the best way to deal with it is to go to a counselor. he\she will help you to cope with your problems. they will also probably subscribe you a medication that will help you feel better.

ive gone through this when i was 7-9...im still on the meds but i know i can do fine without them. depression is caused by your different halves of your brain not connecting right. the medication will allow them to communicate better

Whatever you do man, DO NOT cut yourself. I tried to kill myself and the scars don't go away... its like, a tatoo of your girlfriends name, and you break up, you see that tatoo everyday and you remember her and wish you never broke up with her.

I still have my old scar since I was 10 years old. I was playing basketball and going after a loose ball. I ran into the fence but my shoulder caught a jagged edge and left a huge gash!!!! Bled like a motherfu***. Well to this day, the scar is still there. It's pretty big. I have fun and say it's a knife wound from a fight, because it looks just like it.

I still have my old scar since I was 10 years old. I was playing basketball and going after a loose ball. I ran into the fence but my shoulder caught a jagged edge and left a huge gash!!!! Bled like a motherfu***. Well to this day, the scar is still there. It's pretty big. I have fun and say it's a knife wound from a fight, because it looks just like it.

Well if you're talking about those kind of scars, then I have tons of them... lets see theres one on my knee, and my thigh, and they have been there FOREVER they do not leave you. Scarred for life.

Back
Top Bottom