Hello. I'm new

unblack4god

Baseband Member
Hey guys.

I actually joined a month ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting on here :p. I'm a little shy when posting on a new message board.

my name is Bryan Jones and I'm a 17 year old high school Senior. My future ambitions is to go to college, not this year, but the following year in the fall at DeVry University where I would like to double-major in Electronic Engineering Technology and Computer Engineering Technology. From there I would like to go into the computer industry and build computers parts and computers as well as do troubleshooting and repairs. I also wouldn't mind building websites and developing computer programs.

I also would like to get into a position where I can do some hired work for some people regarding computers. Whether it'd be building websites, developing a computer program, or just assisting someone. I'd like to become proficient in everything regarding a computer. JAVA, C++, Javascript, website development, troubleshooting and repair, etc.

So that's a little bit about me and my future ambitions :)

Welcome!

DeVry, that's in Wisconsin right? or do they have more than one campus?

Welcome, absorb as much info as you can from other users. It comes in handy :D

this is my first day but welcome this forum is awsome i can be on 24/7 the ppl are nice and verrrrrrrrrrry helpful

Back
Top Bottom