Hello everyone

Skywalker1

Beta member
im new to this forums. im really intrested in computers and plan to study something related to them. i was thinking computer science. can anyone tell me what involves computer science? or if you have a career related to computers, could you please talk about what it involves? i really appreciate any help i can get.

First, Welcome!

Second, computer science involves the basic function of every piece of hardware that may be plotted in the computer I think. Plus, you'll learn how a mobo works!

lhuser said:
First, Welcome!

Second, computer science involves the basic function of every piece of hardware that may be plotted in the computer I think. Plus, you'll learn how a mobo works!

thanks! anyone here a computer scientist?

Hey, welcome to the forums :)

As for the question, I'm afraid I'm not.
I guess it would be interesting to learn how a computer works, and not just the basics, but actually, how it works.
It could be useful for alot of uses, and you may be able to make expansion cards, etc by the time your fully knoledged.

You'd have to have the head for it I'm sure though. With me, not being good at maths, it'd probably go in one ear and out the other.

thanks everyone for the welcome and the info! i'm going to research the topic a little bit further.

off topic, how can you get a customized avatar?

Hello Skywalker. COmputer Science is generated around programming such as C++, and all other languages. I hate programming and don't have the logic for it but I need to take Java soon (I hate it). As far as avatars go, members can't customize their avatars, only moderators and admin.

Hello and Welcome anakin.... :D Computer Science is one of the course in the IT field that computerized the business logic,thus,it requires a lot of knowledge in programming per se. It also serves as the way in acquiring Microsoft,Sun,ORACLE certification. You probably won't regret taking the course if you are a computer enthusiast. It's awesome man,specially when you finished a system and it runs very well... All you need to do is celebrate celebrate and celebrate...

Back
Top Bottom