Hello All

mr.fixit

Baseband Member
My Name As You Can See Is MR.FIXIT. I Come To Do Just That In Any Way I Can. I Dont Know Everything About Computers, But I Get By With What I Know. Hopefully I Can Learn A Few Things From This Forum And Share What Little I Do Know With Everyone Here.

EDIT; Important, see post 5

Welcome! It's always nice to see some new faces on here!

sorry to rain on your first thread, but there is a rule here about how many lines your sig can be. Could you edit your sig so that it is no more than five lines please? No need to delete things, you can just put more than one part on a line.

My Name As You Can See Is MR.FIXIT. I Come To Do Just That In Any Way I Can. I Dont Know Everything About Computers, But I Get By With What I Know. Hopefully I Can Learn A Few Things From This Forum And Share What Little I Do Know With Everyone Here.;)

You certainly know how to use your shift key.

My Name As You Can See Is MR.FIXIT. I Come To Do Just That In Any Way I Can. I Dont Know Everything About Computers, But I Get By With What I Know. Hopefully I Can Learn A Few Things From This Forum And Share What Little I Do Know With Everyone Here.;)
Welcome to CF:), Just one thing, the max number of lines you can have in your sig is five, please adjust, thank you, I suggest going horizontal.

Welcome! It's always nice to see some new faces on here!

sorry to rain on your first thread, but there is a rule here about how many lines your sig can be. Could you edit your sig so that it is no more than five lines please? No need to delete things, you can just put more than one part on a line.
Sorry, I didn't notice that you'd asked him already!

Hello all.I joined a few days ago and only just got around to posting. I gave the rules a once over and I have a query..It says double posting is not allowed. Is this correct cause I have seen a few around while I have been browsing tonight. just wanna abide by the rules and am curious. It looks a nice site here by the way.

Back
Top Bottom