Hello!

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Hello Everyone.

My name is . and, as you may of noticed, I am a new member here. I enjoy forums, and I was looking for a forum about something I liked with friendly members, and I searched Computer Forums on Google and this was the first result. So, then I registered and so far I love it. :) The last forum I was a member of were very mean to me and I had 2000+ posts so I wanted to start fresh and I dediced to make ComputerForums.org my new "main" forum that I visit.

Whoever made this forum did an excellent job in designing this custom look for vBulletin and its well done!

Regards,

Okay.. ;) Is this supposed to happen? When you look at a forum like the one with 700+ pages, it just lists the number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 like that until past 700 is my computer having trouble viewing the forum correctly or not because it makes the scrollbar on the bottom go across a long way..

Uumm...put the scroll bar half way across, leave it for a second, then see what happens.

Which browser you in?

joxley1990 said:
Uumm...put the scroll bar half way across, leave it for a second, then see what happens.

Which browser you in?
Avant Browser... its based on Internet Explorer.

Back
Top Bottom