Health insurance

david90

In Runtime
Anyone here doesn't have health insurance? Aren't you scared that you will lose everything if you get serious injured or sick?

I have one year left under my parents insurance plan along with one semester left of classes, then I graduate. so I consider myself lucky.

In Canada it takes ALOT longer to get into the doctors though because people take advantage and go for EVERY SINGLE THING

In Canada it takes ALOT longer to get into the doctors though because people take advantage and go for EVERY SINGLE THING

Bull. There have been some problems, but overall its not too bad. The worst problem is that there is a shortage of family doctors in some places, but that wouldn't change even if we didn't have a free health care system. Doctors still make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year even with our free health care system.

in the Uk we have a national health service meaning any treatment i require i dont have to pay for

canadians tell me ? are hospitals and doctors then employed by private entitys or are they emplyed by the government to do the work they do

Back
Top Bottom