****headd nash

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerimiar

your real names john nash you are a ****head you eat cobwebs you are a ****ing goth and no one likes you so go and where your mums thong you ****ing goth!from jerem and david and dwayne

umm lets see,do i listen to fish lips over their and take offence to it?nope.**** you jeremy,again,youre one of those ****ers who wont say it to someones face,and as for eating cobwebs,thats jackson,not me,dont get us confused,and be careful cos the fishing seasons coming up soon.

Yes yes you are, and just cos someone likes metal doesn't make them a goth, and Jerimar, we know his name, and from my point of view, you shold be removed from this area, cos frankly you're a prick and you're messing this site up.

welcome Mr.warren.(IT teacher)

well said highlander.i admit,i listen to gothic music,but i dont dress like a goth,dont act like a goth, and dont look like a goth.

if i see anyone taking the **** out of rocker_nash again they will be feeling the forces of evil for a long time!!!! and i will also give you a tip get out of our ******* forum or i will cane your ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom