Hate Office 2007

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well as it says i got it like 6 weeks ago and for general writing docs its ok, you try to do n e thing creative with it though and it doesnt like it,

i had a card inay set out perfectly clicked on print preview looked fine click on print and it says one or more objects is outside the printable area do you wish to continue i click yes and it cocks it all up for me,

i dont get why it lets you play an object outside of the printable area if you have the page layout setup correctly ? print size A4 and nothing at all was change in the settings, so i lay it all out nicely click print and it kills all my hard work.

uninstalling as we speak

well as it says i got it like 6 weeks ago and for general writing docs its ok, you try to do n e thing creative with it though and it doesnt like it,

i had a card inay set out perfectly clicked on print preview looked fine click on print and it says one or more objects is outside the printable area do you wish to continue i click yes and it cocks it all up for me,

i dont get why it lets you play an object outside of the printable area if you have the page layout setup correctly ? print size A4 and nothing at all was change in the settings, so i lay it all out nicely click print and it kills all my hard work.

uninstalling as we speak

I hate it too....im trying to do a powerpoint and report in word for school and it is incompatible with office 2003....BTW since ur uninstalling it can i have ur product key...mine is a 60 day trial that came with my laptop.

I hate it too....im trying to do a powerpoint and report in word for school and it is incompatible with office 2003....BTW since ur uninstalling it can i have ur product key...mine is a 60 day trial that came with my laptop.

If you save it as an office 2007 document, yes it won't work. You can save it as the old format though?? Click the round office think, go to save as and click the side arrow, it will pop up with options to save in other formats.

Once you get used to it, it isn't so bad. It's kind of grown on me because I've been using it the last 8 months at work.

i hated it too, i had a beta version a couple of years ago and it didnt like what i wanted to do with it. i use openoffice.org now and its 40 times better, and its free.
lol my physics teacher showed me an email he got from the it department saying that they were switching from microsoft office to openoffice because it was costing them $60,000 per year per school (5 schools in dist.), openoffice is costing them $200 a year for the entire dist. lol!

Office 2007 is alright, but I still prefer 2003. I'm not much of a fan of the ribbon. The ribbon is useful at times, but sometimes it's a pain and it can be confusing. I've been using Open Office for a few years now and I'm beginning to like it more and more.

I have only used the trial version for a few days on my new lappy, but I like it a lot.

Not going to rush out and buy it but, too bloody expensive, will stick with 2003.

Back
Top Bottom