Has anyone tried to make a map for CS:S

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I just when into the map making thing for CS:S and i was totally lost,lol. Has anyone else tried to make a map before?

I havent made any CS:S maps yet and i dont think i will, I use to make maps on CS 1.6 though..

I remember my cousin made a 1.6 map. Took him forever. It was cool but we never got to play it because there was a mixing texture that wouldn't let him run it. He never found it an gave up.

Why is everyone talking source??? I have it but can't play it. It won't run. My computer new somputer was supposed to ship Friday but they got held up so it is going to ship Monday.

Just because it's newer (or is it more new,lol). i like CS 1.6 better just because of death matches and war 3 servers. i miss thoughs so much.

I stopped playing, but when I did play, my clan leader used to make maps a lot, he made awesome maps too. They can be fun if the person making them knows what they're doing.

This isn't entirely on topic but it has to do with CS. I always got pissed because I could never find a good server. I wanted a server that playd all of the maps. Not the usual Dust/Aztec/Dust2. They were everywhere. I also liked servers that didn't ban the shield. If you are going to ban the shield then you should ban the AWP too. The shield was the best way to take them out.

Back
Top Bottom