Happy Birthday

wow somebody has just become mutual according to all worldwide standards :D
wicked.. :p congrats man

Happy bday :p
The birthday dude obviously hasn't been on today!!

dooughhhhh!!!! he is under some table by now :p Fuckinell, i remember on my 21st bday i couldnt get sober the next day the whole freakin day....i just wanted to cut my head, throw it in the freezer, and go to sleep! And when i wake up to put my fresh head back in place :D

now I need to think about what I drink.

I know I don't want a hangover.

So my best bet is to drink pints, and before I go bed, drink 1 pint of milk, 1 pint of water a 1 bottle of lucosade and do the same in the morning and sit in the shower for 1 hour with water dripping on me, did that last time and worked great lol

Let me tell you the secret, as a "heavily experienced" drinker :p (lol that sounded like domestic alcoholic or something :D )
First of all - you can start with couple of pints, but if you intend to drink something stronger, dont go for over two pints. And when you drink the heavy stuff - try to drink like 25 mils in about 15-20 mins (i mean not quickly, even if it's ur 1st glass) I know that sometimes you just cannot w8 to get fucked up, but you must be careful not to get 2 fucked up. There is a good video, which makes you think about it

Now imo there is no better way to fix a hangover, the next day, with drinking 1 litre of natural yoghurt, and then go and play football with your drink mates from last night :D

EDIT: when i said football, i meant soccer --> clarification for the american brothers :D

lol thanks.

Fabric, I know what your saying, I shall take it slow, thanks for that.

Also that little trick I said works good also with me. I can play footy but I don't lol.

Back
Top Bottom