Halo 2

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
I don't know what all the hype-up about Halo 2 was. It's not such a great game...I still prefer the first one better. I mean, they put in that lousy 3 burst gun, and took the scope off the pistol. The multiplayer is alright, but not enough maps. And single player sucked.

I just don't see why people reserved this game 4 years in advance. Half-Life2 OWS this games ass, and everyone here knows it.

And don't even get me started on Doom 3, because that game has no compition.(It pwnz)

So do you guys think it's such a good game?

It is arguably the most over rated game of all time. It is like the greatest game ever for like 15 mins. Then it just get repititive and worse.

Half-Life 2 is better then Doom3. Especially when you add in Counter-Strike.

its good fun, the multiplayer is great at break times at school, always makes the days go better.....

oh god halo sux. my neighbor seems to love his xbox way too much. hes all like "xbox is awesome and halo is awesome. wanna play halo??" he always friggin wants to play halo. im so tired of that crappy game. the maps are way too big the melee sucks, that anoncer guy pisses me off and i could go on! buy unreal it owns halos ass 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times over. or get a pc and buy hl2 or bf2. or get a ps2 and buy killzone!or even get a gcube and get re4

I personally think Halo is the most overrated series ever. The first one was amazing don't get me wrong, but people calling it the best FPS ever is just ridiculous and the second was just lots of repeated crap. And I agree, HL2 owns Halo 2 in the butt. In terms of multiplayer, you can't really compare CS to it since they are so different, but you can compare the Unreal Tournament/Championship series to it and I think that blows it out of the water. So overall, yeah it's overrated.

you all suck. halo 2 rocks so much.

that lousy 3 burst gun? the battle rifle is an incredible weapon, you just have to learn how to use it.

they took the scope off the pistol? it was too overbalanced in halo 1. how many real life pistols have scopes? come on now, get real.

single player was incredible, they left you with the biggest cliffhanger ever...so cool.

and halo 2 now has over 25 maps...they just released 9 new ones, and continue to work on more, which will be subsequently released...

so try to understand what you're talking about before you hate on a great game. unreal is cool, half-life isn't bad, and doom 3 is great. but halo 2 is still in a catergory of it's own, and that sets it apart from the other games.

Back
Top Bottom