Haha, Yes!!! Transformers is #1 at the Box Office!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
"The shape-shifting robots in Transformers morphed into last weekend's U.S. box office leaders. The DreamWorks-Paramount take on the popular line of Hasbro toys took in $67.6 million in ticket sales in its first weekend, according to July 8 studio estimates.

This brings its domestic total to $152.5 million, counting July 2 preview screenings. If those figures hold up, it would give Transformers the largest first-week revenue in history for a non-sequel, topping Spider-Man's $151.6 million total in 2002. "

Talk about record breaking!!!!!! I've seen this movie 4 times already. You also know what I found out? This movie is a hit in every single asian country, US, and also Australia too, but it didn't fare too well in Europe and UK (especially in Italy). What's up with that????!?!? SPain and Russia launch was fairly recent and haven't got report on how they did over there.

I would have to concur with your opinion. After watching it so many times, I believe it is the best all time. How you can tell if it's that good is if you were to watch the same movie over and over again, do you get tired of it? For Transformers, the more I watch it, the more I'm in awe. It's that incredible. I'm thinking about watching it again, but I've spent over $50 watching Transformers already.

I haven't been working all week so I'm bored out of my mind!!!!

That movie was unbelievable I loved it!!! I wish I saw it as many times as you ISO...but I'm working on it ;)

Yeah, I'm totally wasting my money which isn't good. When I'm not working, I'm not getting paid either so that's bad news. I just have to get the DVD and no downloading this time. Must be top of the line quality...

I can't believe it broke Spiderman's record, lol. Looks like more people know about Transformers then the comic books. I think SPiderman beat out XMen too so that means Transformers owns all.

Yeah, I saw that on Yahoo! News. :)

I'm not too surprised because Transformers is actually well known, especially by our generation.

Havent seen it, i heard that the effects are great, but there isnt a story to it. Is that right?

Back
Top Bottom