Haha, even Saudi Arabia gets rain.

I take it rain is rare in Saudi Arabia. Lucky you. I hate rain.
I have nothing against windy and cold weather (i am a viking after all), but rain simply sucks.

Yeah, it's kinda rare here. In this part of the country at least tho, not all parts. Let alone having it this much.

I hate rain too. But it is the objective presence of rain that really matters in the end. Water is the essence of life after all.

It's rare in the valley in AZ too. When it rains here, we all go out on the front porch and put on our 'gawkin' spectacles' and stare at the drops. All the drops.

We have a monsoon season from Late July to Late September when it will storm more regularly, but sometimes it's lightning without rain.

Up on the mountain We get a lot more rain , 18 inches compared to 8 in the valley.

18 inches for the season I'll have to assume.

Here in south Louisiana we got 12 inches in one storm over night. Plus we're ground zero for hurricanes during that season. Water comes up over the stoop and comes in the rooms.

Here \iIt depends on the part of this big country. Where I live (in the video), we're lucky if it sprinkles once a year. Last year we haven't had rain, for example. We're lucky for this one this year, tho it was too short.

Back
Top Bottom