guyguy

Ok. Basically,I wanted to know because this bozo is on CV...I guess I'll warn them over there.

Ok. Basically,I wanted to know because this bozo is on CV...I guess I'll warn them over there.

Yeah, do that. On here, he started out as a really cool guy, and he seemed pretty funny...then he asked for a ban, then his sig said "mods, please edit my sig" or something like that, and then someone made a thread suggesting he get permabanned for being a nusience to the forum... And guyguy voted "yes" to his own permaban.

I am not sure who he is but from what I have seen lately it is too bad he decided to go postal so to speak. I am trying to get to know people here but they keep leaving!!!

I am not sure who he is but from what I have seen lately it is too bad he decided to go postal so to speak. I am trying to get to know people here but they keep leaving!!!

MMm interesting Shawna, people keep leaving since you joined...:D :D :D

I see Carl is here as well.

my brother guyguy has already talked to celegorm over there and as long as he behaves he can stay....and according to celegorm someone pretended to be my brother that is why he has a two year ban....is for multiple accounts and itll stay till they can get things straightened out

Back
Top Bottom