grrr... an audio track dissapeared?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
so I was watching blackhawk down. I paused it and minimized it for some stuff I had to do on team speak. Now when I went back to watch it again, It would not play any audio except for the background noises. all my other movies work fine, but even after a restart I cannot get blackhawk down to work. any ideas?

hmmmm....that is very strange, and as in backround noises, do u mean from ur computer, or from the movie. mabey shut down TS, and restart, thats all i can think of

I've closed team speak, and when I say background noises, I mean in the movie, like the helicopters, grenades, and music tracks, but there is no human conversation taking place.

Looks to me like it may have switched Audio tracks to maybe an effects track or something, or somehow maybe turned off the Centre Speakers audio.

Go into the Config, and check that no channels, or any settings are activated that may turn off a speaker.

All movies are Dolby Digital, but are down converted to stereo or whatever you are using. So, a channel could easily have switched off. It would be the centre for anything voice related.

its got 5.1 sound... I looked at the stuff a little, but I didn't check any muting or what not... I'll look now.

wow... it fixed its self... all I did was wiggle the speakers connection to the sub a little and it came back....

Okay, because thats what seems like its doing, somehow.

EDIT:

Glad its working now :)

Back
Top Bottom