got pwned at canadas wonderland today

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
today at wonderland, me,my cousin, and my friend peter went to the italian job stunt track and during the REALLY long wait time at that ride (an hour) we got bored. There is water under one part of the waiting que, and there was pennies in the water there. So im like "lets throw some". so i take out my wallet and give some pennies to my friends and we threw a few down there. Peter went ahead and threw his at the rollercoaster passing by... :rolleyes:

then guess what happened...a guy complained that something was thrown at his eye, but it actually hit his arm :rolleyes: anyway, we were about to go on the ride when some random russian security officer going by the name "yuri" comes and says "come with me, all three of you". so anyway, we go behind a building and he does some good ol' police brutality (not).

but seriously, we just talked. He said that it was a case of "aggravated assault" and i told him it was just my friend that did that, and he asked for I.D. i gave him my season pass and my library card, and he wrote down both numbers off of them, and then asked for all our addresses and phone numbers. of course, my cousin pretended he didn't know english, so he got off smooth.

the guy let us off with a warning and said that we must tell our parents that it happened.

Anyway, tell about your brush-ins with the law...

Using Spud cannon in backyard And about 4 nabors Conplaned.. -Warning-
Use of firework's And explosive's In public. -Another Closely over. but just a warning-

Havent gotten in any real shit yet.

Lol that really does suck........

Anyways, lets see.

When I was like 12, I was playing car hide-n-seek-. Yeah, go figure. But we started at the HS, and we were supposed to make it to the other side of town, at the park with out the car finding us. And yes, this is at like 2 in the morning.

So there was a cop out, and were all past the 12 curfew (sp) but that doesnt matter, because its not enforced. Anyways, hes all like whats goiong on what are you doing, and blah blah. And I told him, and hes just kinda like whatever, and went off.

Then we tried to back track to the Hs because we saw the car. While doing that, I jumped out some bushes, right in front of a car. Im just like shit. And it was a paramedic that just got off work. He calls the cops on us, and were all told to go home and whatever. But yeah, it was fun.

And thats really the only thing ive ever been caught for. I dont do durgs, I dont drink, I stay healthy, but my vice is that I go out with friends, and im just this noisy, destructive run a muck person.

So yeah.

Ever heard of Jack the Ripper?...
You think I'm kidding?
Really?
Smart ***

And no close shaves with the law for me...

Noise complaints caused for a policeman to come and moan at me

And then I was arrested by the RAF police for riding on an active runway :rolleyes:

*SIGH* Happy days :D

I guess getting caught half in and half out of a window, when the cops showed up would of been my worse. Could of charged me with B&E but instead he let me off easy and charged me with vandilism.

I only got 50 hours community service. I was 16

What were you doing in a window? o_O

And I never get caught for anything I do (Not That I do anything.. ofcourse)

I brought liqour to a poeple (poeple dont know how to drink those days) anyways needless to say girl got shit faced drunk passed out buffing all over the place. I was even kind enough to help her out and drive her back to teh house in my car. Apparenetly the cops came and I got arrested.

I've been arrested by MPs a few times in the past few months. Mianly for "Secuirty Breaks into a NATO military installation" Pretty much I just forgot my bus pass a few times and instead of not getting on the bus I just got on and told the driver to just drive. NJothing to serious they just ask you to come off teh bus with them, then drive you home. The next day you have to talk to the commander of the base or somthing kinda lame really. I know her first name and I made the mistake of calling her by it when I walked into her office.

Other then getting picked up by the MPs (which happens to a lot of kids) and getting driven home, thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom