Got my Travelall

Half Evil

Golden Master
DSC00152.jpg

woohoo lol

DSC00136.jpg

Old tires look so small

DSC00139.jpg

This thing dwarfs the scout. We needed the skinny tires on the front to fit on the trailer

DSC00159.jpg

My idiot friends (lol) and my girlfriend trying to run out of the picture. I didnt take it fast enough for her to be in it fully lol

DSC00162.jpg

How big it is next to a 2000-something duramax diesel 2500HD with 6'' lift and 35s

Nope different girl. Duramax is my buddies dads. Here at his house to when everyone is standing on it. Its the friend all the way to the right.

Nope different girl. Duramax is my buddies dads. Here at his house to when everyone is standing on it. Its the friend all the way to the right.
That's the idiot making gang signs.....LOL......j/k

Nice ass truck man, forget about lifting your Jeep, you have that to play around with now.....:) Looks like you got the better end of the trade deal.

When I saw that, the Indiana Jones music popped into my head.

Wheelin' pics and/or vids please!.....:)

first picture, isnt that a gas station up by lake rosevelt? like wallys or something.

That's the idiot making gang signs.....LOL......j/k

Nice ass truck man, forget about lifting your Jeep, you have that to play around with now.....:) Looks like you got the better end of the trade deal.

When I saw that, the Indiana Jones music popped into my head.

Wheelin' pics and/or vids please!.....:)

Lol yes that idiot. I still wanna lift my jeep. Later though, now its just put off lol.

Of course vids more pics when I get it going.

first picture, isnt that a gas station up by lake rosevelt? like wallys or something.

Its closer to grand coulee

Back
Top Bottom