good fm transmitter

oh okay thanks, can you suggest me one with rds? and al;os one that can try to block out signal from the station

I have bought a few FM transmitters and I would honestly suggest you get a new car stereo with AUX. That is almost the only way you are going to get really good quality all the time.

FM Transmitters are good for portability over many MP3 players and cars...but I'd say a Radio too...if you want quality.

i say new stereo too, I put a $160 pioneer CD player with AUX and USB input in my Chevy and haven't regretted it. But if you dont have the money right now for one you can use a cassette adapter, it would be better quality than a transmitter. I got my dad one for his F-150 for Christmas. He has the stock cassette deck and it sounds pretty good at all volumes. Shop around, I picked his up for $15.00 at Future Shop,

I got an FM transmitter when I got a different car with a stock head unit since I no longer had a tape deck like my old car. But I never could get good reception with the FM transmitter no matter where I had it or what station it was on. I say don't waste money on one. Just get a headunit with an iPod connector. After the FM transmitter was so fail I just used CDs for awhile, even after getting a Pioneer HU. Then I finally got an iPod adapter for it and use that now. Just getting a decent HU makes the stock speakers sound tons better, unless my stock HU just sucked that much...lol. :p

If you know how to mod and solder, then any FM transmitter is good. Just gotta find a way to increase the range, ie. adding an antenna. Although it's kind of against the law, they think it's a way to pirate music (you won't be the pirate, but other cars near you tuning to your station is).

If you know how to mod and solder, then any FM transmitter is good. Just gotta find a way to increase the range, ie. adding an antenna. Although it's kind of against the law, they think it's a way to pirate music (you won't be the pirate, but other cars near you tuning to your station is).

lol :p Against the law to increase the range? Wut? For someone to constantly listen through your FM transmitter they'd have to stay right with you on the road and either know about it or be randomly flipping stations and happen upon it. The chances of them happening upon it and keeping decent reception is pretty slim... Just sayin'.

hey guiys i really acknowledge the stereo advice but .. its not really my car so i have no say in getting a new stereo or not, but do you guys know any good fm transmitters that are decent?

Back
Top Bottom