God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Being in handcuffs in front of my favorite bar sucks major penis.

I was almost arrested last night for over intoxication in a public place? When I passed every sobriety test that dealt with decision, reaction and speach, I was perfectly dead on.

Ugh... I just hate jerks in blue.

:(

try living with the head of swat for naussa county
yesterday around 6 pm me and my friends were chilling in a park behind a elementry school and one of our friends pulled in with her new car and we were just chilling and some cop kicked us out becouse we dont have the right to be at a park under the age of 12?

Lol, I don't know. I don't go to parks anymore. Last time I did, I was arrested with a LB of cheeba in the trunk. Lol

But what sucks A LOT, is I was with a cute ass girl the whole night, we were gonna party, then go back to my place 100 feet away and PARTY. I had to get ahold of her somehow and have my friend come take her home. Sucked so much :(

F*cking cutie too :(

Being in handcuffs in front of my favorite bar sucks major penis.

I was almost arrested last night for over intoxication in a public place? When I passed every sobriety test that dealt with decision, reaction and speach, I was perfectly dead on.

Ugh... I just hate jerks in blue.

:(
Well what were you doing in the bar that made the cops come? I'm guessing you got into a fight or a confrontation with someone and was causing a commotion.

You aren't telling us the whole story, cops don't arrest people for no reason.

Well what were you doing in the bar that made the cops come? I'm guessing you got into a fight or a confrontation with someone and was causing a commotion.

You aren't telling us the whole story, cops don't arrest people for no reason.

Exactly. I hate to go against you ghost, but they dont. I cannot stand people that "hate" the cops yet they are the ones doing absolutely and completely stupid things.

Exactly. I hate to go against you ghost, but they dont. I cannot stand people that "hate" the cops yet they are the ones doing absolutely and completely stupid things.

No, I was at the bar with my girl getting us drinks and a creepy ass old guy kept trying to get with her, and she kept telling him to fuck off and that she is with me, and he wouldnt stop trying to grind up on her. So i said something. It wasn't even a fight, it just got heated and loud and stupid. I was just trying to avoid all confrontation and have the guy leave us alone, so we just decided to leave, as we are leaving, 3 cops approach me and start asking me about the situation. The other guy ran off, nothing happened to him.

I wasn't doing anything illegal, I was in a bar, I've had probobly 6 or 7 beers which isn't much at all, really. And I passed all my sobriety tests, but my BAC was over, so they just wanted to detain me for as long as possible for the hell of it. They knew it, and I knew it, and everyone at the bar knew I didn't do a damn thing. They made me sit on the sidewalk in cuffs for an hour in front of the place. It was so stupid and useless, some cops really are just power-hungry. These cops were all very young and "new". Just the way they were talking and what they were talking about around in a circle near the cars made me wanna say something. They were bragging about puting kids into headlocks and their daily arrests.

Yeah, sounds like you got the power huingry cops there, and, did anyone see the thing in the Chicago tribune about how studys show that cops are racist?

Question, is it illegal for two motorcycles to ride side by side in the same lane?

Yeah, sounds like you got the power huingry cops there, and, did anyone see the thing in the Chicago tribune about how studys show that cops are racist?

Question, is it illegal for two motorcycles to ride side by side in the same lane?

I don't think you are supposed to, but couples and people do it all the time. I wouldn't recommend it though. Haha

I don't think you are supposed to, but couples and people do it all the time. I wouldn't recommend it though. Haha
That's what I thought. Cuase two state troopers on Cruisers/harley style bikes pulled out behind me, and followed me all through town side by side, until they got to mcdonalds, lol. I wasnt speeding or anything, so I wasnt worried, but I was so tempted to pull out my phone, and snap a pic through my open window... Send it in to the state or w/e. If it was Harvard police I wouldnt have cared as much, but it was state police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom