Go Pack!

superman22x

Golden Master
8-0, halfway to an undefeated season! The Packers are on fire this year! Aaron Rodgers is absolutely insane. I thought Brett Favre was good... Rodgers makes Favre look like a rookie. The defense is good, but it needs some fixing still. They make interceptions fine (guess you get good at that practicing against Rodgers), but they aren't doing so good at making stops.

Anyway, there's gotta be a few more NFL fans here? Once NFL is over I'll start focusing more on Hockey. Hawks are doing fairly well there. And Michigan Tech Hockey is doing fairly well this year as well.

Did anyone else read the title and think they were being commanded to pack their suitcase or something similar? :p

Did anyone else read the title and think they were being commanded to pack their suitcase or something similar? :p

No, but then again The Packers are from Wisconsin so I hear that phrase all the time...

Wisconsin is crazy about football. It's pretty much the only state where just about EVERYONE is a fan of the home team. In IL, it's a mix of Bears/Packers fans. In MI, it's a mix of Lions/Bears fans, Minnesota is a mix of Vikings/Packers fans. But Wisconsin, if you aren't a Packer backer, you're a part of a small minority.

Haha, I know a lot of members are from the UK and don't really care about football, so I figured that title would catch them off guard. Ya'll prefer to watch a bunch of sissies run around kicking a ball, lmao. Kidding, I'm not a soccer fan, but it is popular I know.

Ya'll prefer to watch a bunch of sissies run around kicking a ball, lmao.
That is football. Not sure what you're referring to? ;) :p

You guys can't talk, you seem to play a game we call rounders quite emphatically ;)

OK... I'll stop... promise!

It's odd that America is statistically the most unhealthy nation but is still one of the most obsessed with sport. I'm sure there are people in Wisconsin who aren't football fans at all, or does that mentality just not exist over yonder? :p

Sport in the UK is just a way for otherwise stupid people to make one hella wadge of cash, take Wayne Rooney for example. If this country wasn't obsessed with these neanderthals he'd be working in Tesco. American football is more barbaric, but they wear armor and stuff, Rugby is the real hard-core stuff. Not that I'm interested in any of it. If american footballers didn't wear armor they could be hard-core...

The best sport is armor-less airsoft, that's not a game for anyone who is particularly a slave to pain... ^_^

Oh, they might not be football fans, but they are Packer's fans.

You call it armor, haha, it's just pads. Pads or not, they hit HARD. Tons of concussions and whatnot. It's fun to play as well. I used to play soccer too, but football is more fun to watch. It's not really that barbaric, but hockey is, ha. Not the game, but the players mostly.

Armor less airsoft has nothing as far as pain goes on full pads football... I've played airsoft and paintball (with high enough velocities that my friend had his mask cracked and others were bleeding nicely). It is fun though.

Oh, they might not be football fans, but they are Packer's fans.

Hi, my name is Curufin. I live in Wisconsin and I don't like football, Packers included...

No lie. I'm just not a football fan and it doesn't matter which team it is.

Hi, my name is Curufin. I live in Wisconsin and I don't like football, Packers included...

No lie. I'm just not a football fan and it doesn't matter which team it is.
Like I said part of a minority. Milwaukee and Madison (hippy hubs of Wisconsin, haha) are a bit different. Really, the only two cities where you might find people who aren't Packer fans.

Back
Top Bottom