Girl help

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well i like this chick at school but im not sure wut to do how to interduce myself etc. and i have got rejected this year once already and i dont plan on doing it agian....HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!

Find common grounds when you talk to her.

See her texting? Say that is the pinkest cell phone I have ever seen!

Dont matter if your telling the truth about that really or not..

Strike up a converstaion from there.

haha the best thing is if they sit beside you in class lol

theres this girl that sits beside be and shes really hot and we always flirt lol

Just make friends with her, then play it by ear from there. Once you're real tight, ask her to a school dance or something (assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend!).

Like ArrizX said, talk to her about whatever. Doesn't even matter what. Every day say hi to her in the hall, walk with her, talk to her in class, etc. Eventually, you'll be pretty good chums, and then it's easy. Really, the hardest part is the initial getting to know her IMO.

freestyler105 said:
Just make friends with her, then play it by ear from there. Once you're real tight, ask her to a school dance or something (assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend!).

Like ArrizX said, talk to her about whatever. Doesn't even matter what. Every day say hi to her in the hall, walk with her, talk to her in class, etc. Eventually, you'll be pretty good chums, and then it's easy. Really, the hardest part is the initial getting to know her IMO.

Exactly.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

In my experience, I've found that saying: "I LIKE THE VAGINA" to her face, works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom