Full Metal Alchemist?!!?

RAFDOG

In Runtime
Hey im windering if any1 knows where to get individual episodes of Full Metal Alchemist from the first episode to after the 20 i have some of them

(im not sure if this should be in this section)

I have fansubs of 1-20 or so but they arent to be distributed now that its licensed.

By the way dont watch the crappy Cartoon Network versions.

A.) They edit it way down. Full Metal is a very gory show, so CN edits them for content.
B.) It has the worst voice acting ever.

I dont know if its out on DVD yet, but when it is only watch the series in Japanes with English Subtitles. The english version is one of the worst voice acted animes I have ever seen.

I agree! The only three well voice acted animes in my opinion were DBZ (kinda...), Tenchi, and Gundam series (Wing and Seed especially!!) Otherwise, many many of them suck!

Wow...what's with people and their File-sharing and illegal downloading??? *tsk tsk* How unethical. What ever happened to the traditonal way of actually earning the money and actually buying the product???

rakedog said:
Sorry. As a teenager, any money I get goes on hardware :p

lol im always getting in trouble for upgrasding parts that i just upgraded like 3 months ago..im always spending all my money on parts hee hee hee

cmon fansubs are not illegal. If the companies didnt want them doing it they could ask the fansub people and they would stop.

So really most anime companies dont care about fansubbing since it helps create a buzz. Its like free advertising.

Back
Top Bottom