Fruity Loops 6

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Anyone know how to use this program im a total noob on it i wanna start creating my mixes :p, just was amazed the songs you could produce on this i had to DL it.

I have Fruity Loops 5...

I'm not sure on how to completly use it yet either yet.

I'm not sure where to start :p

Nice i just DL it its awesome the beats you can create i just need some good tutorials to get started ima big fan of trance tecno and all that stuff, i learned of this program ina flash, music web page www.newgrounds.com pretty kool website i liked an author and he did all his music in FL so i just had to dl it but im atm to stupid to know how to use it.

Here is the author and his music all done on FL pretty nice stuff :D
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=641410&sub=38449

Ive got the producer edition (7)

There are alot of instruction online in .pdf format, and a couple normally come with the package.

Read the manual, it comes with the program when you buy it. And the program is only like 60$.

Sadly its not free, but still awsome to purchase... If you want to purchase. :p Its is the most user friendly mixer ive ever used, yet still feature FILLED. you can insert your own jams and combine it with some cool beats.

I made all my songs on there, just took keyboard tracks and dual guitar tracks out of my amp into the audio in on my comp and fruity looped it <verbage

www.myspace.com/audioinput1

Back
Top Bottom