Found this pretty funny

1337noob

BSOD
edited out the silly pictures, there have been plenty of conversations before how these arn't actually funny, and nobody realy seems to want them here.

I don't like you're name...
-"1337noob"

I don't like yuor sgnature...
-"1337 Nøøß
©®åp"

I don't see the point of these pictures,

and I don't like the fact that you are posting from smoe of the same IP. and the same service provider as Elite_Gamer, Doh, CalofDuty, wtfnoob and DisturbedFan199... (who were all the same person, and al banned for life).

Subsequently...
(since yuo're online, I'll give you 15 minutes to explain that you are not Elite_gamer, befor banning you forever!).

And since you IP, Posting style, sense of humour and wording is exactly the same you're going to have a job doing that!

feel free to reply either in this therad, or by PM.

1337noob said:
Yes, I could be.
not a good response...

time is ticking...

and I know that you'll just make another account...
but your posting style, names/signature possibilities IP addreses and service provider are easily recalled in my memory...

I don't like using the ban button...

but I can.

Yes, I will make another account. Post alot on the forums when mods aren't here. You will be screwed. Face it, you can't get rid of me.

But the mods are always around, If you don't know, members report dodgy doings, we get alerted, arrive at the forum, & deal with people like you, you peeople will NEVER beat us, try as you might, you won't wear us down, we have a lot of patience, did you knw that you can be banned permanently, all of the names you use, at a stroke.

Oh yeah, so we are

And we can get rid of you but not as hard as it sounds.

..BYE BYE SPAMMER

Back
Top Bottom