Following President Trump's executive order green card, visa holders already blocked

The order signed is a limited-time block on Immigration until new immigration laws can be put into place. I think it's great and it's what this country is needed for quite a long time. We allow legal immigration, we are stopping the illegal immigration is ruining the country.
How many other countries can you go to illegally and take sanctuary without being deported or jailed?
America is finally joining the rest of the world in defending its own border.

I especially like the sanctuary city act that was put in place. It's about time that cities that operate outside of the law stop receiving federal funding.

Last edited:
It is an inconvenience for now. Immigration from specific countries will probably stay banned a long while, but overall things will open back up but not as wide as it has been.

The order signed is a limited-time block on Immigration until new immigration laws can be put into place. I think it's great and it's what this country is needed for quite a long time. We allow legal immigration, we are stopping the illegal immigration is ruining the country.
How many other countries can you go to illegally and take sanctuary without being deported or jailed?
America is finally joining the rest of the world in defending its own border.

I especially like the sanctuary city act that was put in place. It's about time that cities that operate outside of the law stop receiving federal funding.

That's actually a good interpretation to it. I don't mean to pry, criticize and judge US politics, but I thought maybe if this order was more moderated and announced clearly to related parties so one can schedule their plans and not get shocked with it on arrival. That would help agencies to warn travelers before hand. What do you think?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

It is an inconvenience for now. Immigration from specific countries will probably stay banned a long while, but overall things will open back up but not as wide as it has been.

I think that it is okay to have inconveniences as long as it is for the greater good and caused with well moderated laws.

I'm surprised that countries such as Afghanistan & Pakistan haven't been banned either as they are and have been hotspots for terrorism for a long time.

Muslim countries that he's got business running with are excluded too.

I think this decision came out on a rush. Or maybe it concerns refugees only, not Islamic terrorism (ehm... terrorism that happened to be done by Muslims) It looks very flowed in terms of the country list and in announcement time manner.

Muslim countries that he's got business running with are excluded too.

I think this decision came out on a rush. Or maybe it concerns refugees only, not Islamic terrorism (ehm... terrorism that happened to be done by Muslims) It looks very flowed in terms of the country list and in announcement time manner.

No, the ban covers all citizens of the 7 countries regardless of religion or if you are a refugee.

Trump is cleaning up the mess caused by past Presidents who allowed open borders, anchor babies, sanctuary and amnesty for illegals, etc.

The US has been overwhelmed and need to protect the American people who happens to be the rightful and deserving the benefits of the USA.

As long as your cousins are not terrorists or suspected to be they will be well treated. Their medical and their food are covered if needed.

We are a very kind country and there are people who treat kindness as a weakness and take advantage of it. This is what we are cleaning up.

No, the ban covers all citizens of the 7 countries regardless of religion or if you are a refugee.

That's true. I meant that the purpose behind the order was maybe with having the refugees problem and its side effects in mind.

I could be wrong tho.

Trump is cleaning up the mess caused by past Presidents who allowed open borders, anchor babies, sanctuary and amnesty for illegals, etc.

The US has been overwhelmed and need to protect the American people who happens to be the rightful and deserving the benefits of the USA.

As long as your cousins are not terrorists or suspected to be they will be well treated. Their medical and their food are covered if needed.

We are a very kind country and there are people who treat kindness as a weakness and take advantage of it. This is what we are cleaning up.

I agree with you in what you're saying. It is a good deed to accept people to help them, but I believe it should be well moderated and with the safety, internal affairs and well-being of the nationals prioritized. Americans are nice people and I love them. Beautiful ladies too!

My cousins are just guests under their country's full expenses, by the way. They are there to study then come back home. One of them is somewhere in Nashville and he says people over there are so nice to him and his wife who received sponsorship of our abroad study program so she can be with him. I really appreciate that, thank you. Oh, and Saudi Arabia is not on the order's list.

Back
Top Bottom