Folding Idea

hascet

Fully Optimized
I don't if this is possible, but maybe to get more people folding we could make a title for it in the forum, becaus eI think more people would start if there was some type of recognition. Maybe if its possible add something where it says there folding score by there postcount or something like that...

might get more people involved in folding. But I don't see a need for it, because folding doesn't do anything for this forum, sure it's a nice thing but that's why there are ranking on the folding website. If someone is interested in them he can go and look from there.

Well you are helping to find a cure. I have a dedicated folding machine in my room. :D It's a nice Pentium III machine. Heh...

alvino said:
Well you are helping to find a cure. I have a dedicated folding machine in my room. :D It's a nice Pentium III machine. Heh...

But you are also helping with many things by using other projects like folding. So should we make a rank for every project like that? It just isn't related to this forum in any way.

I'm going to eclipse your whole team around March, probably earlier, on my own.

Do you have any serious folders hidden in the cupboard?

Back
Top Bottom