Firefox Beta 4

Yup mad nice. But I use Firefox and Internet explorer. There are things I need from both that one doesn't have but the other has.

Yup mad nice. But I use Firefox and Internet explorer. There are things I need from both that one doesn't have but the other has.

yeah like flash, i use firefox 64bit version mostly but it really annoys me that flash doesnt work with it

For some reason I'm inclined to stay away from betas so I'm waiting for the first stable release. Firefox 3 looks great though. Mozilla is always staying a few steps ahead of Microsoft.

I have used the older version that is available for Macs for a while, but I just downloaded the new Windows Beta version yesterday. I haven't had the time to do very much with it, but so far it has been great.

For some reason I'm inclined to stay away from betas so I'm waiting for the first stable release. Firefox 3 looks great though. Mozilla is always staying a few steps ahead of Microsoft.

For the most part the Beta 4 release is stable. There are a few bugs but those are getting worked out.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom