Finals

I have finals coming up in the following week. I'm pretty comfortable with most except for history and French. In French we didn't do anything for most of the year and 2 weeks ago we started to cover chapter 1. We had to go all the way to 6. Well we got it done. The teacher says it's supposed to be mostly reading which is good for me as I'm fluent in Portuguese and the similarity in the languages should help. In history, I have a border line A (91.6) and I really need to keep my 4.0. All we covered was 1450s-1950s (WWII). Lastly, I need ideas for my programming final. We are working with C++ and I need a final that isn't boring like my number guessing game (for semester 1). We're not using any graphical languages (OpenGL, DirectX, etc) along with it. So guys, help me out, what can I program?

Well, technically speaking yes, but if affects your GPA the same as a A+ would. And unfortunately my school does not do weighted GPA (higher if you're taking advanced classes) or else I'd have a 4.4 or 4.5.

On mine it's a 4.0. Other wise I would not have a 4.0 lol. Do you know whether colleges go on such a detailed scale? If so I'm gonna have to step it up and actually start doing my homework lol.

I'm pretty sure colleges go on that detailed scale. . . It wouldn't be fair if people used different GPA scales.

Well. I do know that they work on a 4.0 scale not on a 5.0 (weighed). This blows though because I'm not really a A+ student. I just do enough to get an A. I'm not trying to brag but I could easily get an A+ on all my classes if I tried. Again this sounds arrogant but I like to spend my time learning not doing homework, why I go to google all the time. Hopefully, I will get an A-/A on my next year schedule which consists of 5 advanced classes 4 being AP (You can get college credit by passing on the test)

Back
Top Bottom