Finally

got my computer working after it broke AGAIN. had to reinstall both XP and Vista :( although it does work, and my cousin was stupid enough to leave his drive at our grandma's so i can play DVD games til X-Mas! thats when i see him next, although with any luck i should get one for x-mas so its all good.

hopefully when i install my new drive when i get one it wont screw up my computer again, although i guess not fully plugging in the IDE cable could have been a contributing factor.

im getting internet on my own computer, in my own room on thursday\friday!!!! finally i can play CSS again. best part is that my brother doesnt have his lappy anymore so i wont lag out because of his stupid downloads :D

no he got 2 tickets, arrested, didnt go to our grandma's for thanksgiving, went to a party on a school night with out permission and didnt come back til the next day, among other things.

no he got 2 tickets, arrested, didnt go to our grandma's for thanksgiving, went to a party on a school night with out permission and didnt come back til the next day, among other things.

what were the tickets for, if i may ask

and again if i may ask, how old is he that he got arrested, does he go to college

and that has to suck for your bro

Back
Top Bottom