Fighting Videos!

I don't know what that is, but it is not fighting. Those people are out of control, therefore, the easiest ones to fight. Why can't we ever get an irate punk kid who fights like that in our dojo when we spar and roll... :confused: :confused: .

Anyways, Why must kids resort to fighting these days to solve problems. :confused:

We live in a screwed up society.

AmericanSensei said:
I don't know what that is, but it is not fighting. Those people are out of control, therefore, the easiest ones to fight. Why can't we ever get an irate punk kid who fights like that in our dojo when we spar and roll... :confused: :confused: .

Anyways, Why must kids resort to fighting these days to solve problems. :confused:

This is comming from the American Sensei people.... :D lol!

I think it is pretty stupid that kids beat the crap outta each other but hey it's fun to watch.

AmericanSensei said:

Lol, I know. Funny isnt it. There freaking crazy. I also, take karate. Shudocan. And first its all self defence, but what we are told, if its neccessary to defend, do it in a controled matter. I can knock the snot outta someone with just joint manupulations. I dont even have to hit them. :D

Back
Top Bottom