Field Service Engineer

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hey,

well i kinda need to start thinking bout my long term career now, and i know what i want to be and i have done for ages,

i want to be a field service engineer,

in which i hope to go into work pick up my van and PDA with all my jobs list on it and then drive to each job either home or office and repair the computer e.g new hardrive or whateva it may be,

my question is what kinda exam / qualification do i need for this,

the only 1 i have seen that seems to fit my needs is " The National BTEC Award In Computer Engineering"

http://www.bteccomputerengineering.co.uk/

but i have not really heard of this course so is it really recognised ? a good coure to take,

can you suggest some other courses that will help me be qualified for the job i would like to get,

(i realise that is my ideal job and will be very hard to find but if i cant find that specific job i would still like to be repairing and maintaing the hardware of computers, so i would need / want the same qualifications)

many thanks

your still at school right? go see your careers department.. they will be able to help you with whats needed...

Replacing, fixing and maintaining computers like that is NOT engineer work, I'd look over your info again.

That job sounds like a field service technician, and in which case A+ would help as well as possibly a college background in computers

Back
Top Bottom