Feel like speaking to a NewEgg manager..

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Hmm, this is the first problem I've had with NewEgg, but its certainly bugging me...

I placed my order on Friday and now its Wendsay and its still on Step One.

Yesterday morning, on the 3rd buisness day, I finally recieved an email saying they had problems with the verification because of the shipping address, so I called my bank to check things out and they said they authorized the payment from NewEgg on Friday but they haven't taken the money yet.

I paid extra for rush proccessing (not much at all, but still..) and extra for overnight shipping, expecting it on Tuesday. Its now Wendsay and still no getting past step one. So, I've called them multiple times, and I've heard, "We'll try to process and verify your order today." - But, what I keep explaining is its been ordered on Friday, and the payment has been authorized with my bank so I don't understand what the problem is.

I finally spoke to someone nice, and she said she'd try to speed up the process as much as she can, but I've also heard this before. They have the banks number and I'm not being impatient or rude with them at all, because I run shifts at Dominos and I know how that goes.. But, this is becoming a bit of a problem now that it may not even be shipped today..

I understand they don't do processing on the weekends, so I didn't mind but the bank said the payment was authorized on Friday. Thats fine, so maybe it took some time to update with NewEgg or something, but their telling me they may not be able to verify it until this afternoon, and its like, why does it take so many hours to call the bank and verify their authorization, when I called once they opened.

As I said, I've never had a problem with NewEgg before and ussually their a great problem free service, and I would reccomend them to anyone, but maybe I'm just having bad luck. Its just I spent over 1000 on parts with them in this order, and I paid more for speed, and its slower than ever before.

Would you call and speak with a manager, or wait another day?

Speak with the manager. Definitely, I mean it's 2.99 for rush processing and I complained about it wrongfully and they gave me the money back :-/.

I would at least ask for the rush shipping back, but you might not get it back. was the extra money for faster getting it ship or for faster actual shipping.

I paid for overnight shipping and faster processing.. so both.

I just called the manager, Eric, and spoke to him and was very nice and calm.. and we spoke of the issue and he said that was quite unacceptable for it to take so long and hes having them call the bank now, and then hes going to call me if there is an issue or if it goes through.

He was very nice and I'm glad I spoke to the manager because otherwise it may not even have been possible to ship today.. and he said the reason it took so long was it was over 1000 dollars, but still that should've taken 48 hours at the maximum.. and not 4 buisness days as it has and before it automaticly gets voided by their system, hes having them deal with it.

Yup, it was definitly a harsh experience for me.. :p

Well, needless to say we verified everything and I think it was more of an issue of the bank being prone to verify the information because they ended up having me on the phone with the lady in the fraud prevention depeartment on one line, while she spoke to the bank on the other and the bank was hesitant to give her the information she needed.. but we did it and now I'm glad I did so..

To conclude this story, NewEgg pulled through again and rocks!

Yes they do. I refuse to buy from anywhere esle unless they don't have it. my dad was like why don't you buy your games on ebay. I went cause they all need keycodes and I don't trust them enough.

Back
Top Bottom