This Ends Here! Amd Zen Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok people... That is enough! There has been a lot of bashing of people's feelings lately over me. I will not step down unless David requests it.

I will admit, I am new. However, I learn from my mistakes, and am fully aware of them. I will work toward correcting my faults to better serve you guys as a MOD. I was not even given a chance to breath with some of you guys. So, I will lighten up on accusing people of flaming, and allow "opinions" to be opinions, but any severe flaming will still be attacked head on. I will not hesitate to ban spammers, and I am trying my best to crack down on spamming. It will not be here as long as I am around.

So, I promise to do a better job of being a MOD to you guys, and remember, I am new, so if you do not like something I have done, rather then telling me I suck, I am a dumb MOD, or I need to step down, try a thread or a PM telling me about it. I will do my VERY BEST to make ammends for it provided I see your point as being justified (ex. If you cussed someone out, forget it, you will not be forgiven..) I hope that you like the new me, and I hope that all of you can forgive anything that I have done to you in the past. I have forgiven you guys fo attacking me relentlessly, and will not hold it against you any longer (RakeDog, Netlight, you guys in particular)

BTW, I am really unconcerned about the loss of Giancarlo, and if you are mad about that, I honestly do not care. That was HIS choice to leave, not mine. If he wants to come back and see if my new ways suit his liking he is welcome to, but the forum rules DO APPLY to him as well. I will not treat any person differently then any other. I will just as soon ban a Guru over a newbie if the Guru is cussing the newbie out. That is against the forum rules, and if you cannot follow the FORUM rules, then you don't need to be here.

Again, I will do MY VERY BEST to improve things about ME as a MOD, and will try to better serve you guys while still maintaining the rules. If you have any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIZM for me, feel free to express it in this thread. If you do not tell me what I need to improve, I can only assume that I am doing a good job. Here is your chance to change the "opressive" AMD ZEN that you all so hate. Do as you will.... I await your comments.

Yes there has been alot of bashing recently and as a mod you should know better not to react.
Anyway thats past, fresh start

Thank you AMD ZEN I have seen the light for all my faults I shall cleanse from my very skin as you have shown me what it is to be a better man.

:D, so any comments on my performance? I mean, seriously, I am open to any friendly comments on my performance as a MOD, and improvements you would like me to make. Just tell me, and I shall try my best to please!

not much I can say I only hope that you remember you are no better then the members and that you are here to serve them and make their posting experience better. a power trip is not what people make mods for so dont try to be a mod that acts all mighty simply be what you think is yourself and give people enought slack that they can also correct their own mistakes. give them enough time before you close things for them to fix their problems if they dont want to take that chance then that is their fault and go ahead and end it all. best advice I can give and it can apply to all the mods the old and new.

see a few things i dont no

1, me LK, david brand, slayer have been mods for a while now i want to no why we had no say in this

2, why was he chosen over the ohers (you are doing well but i dont see why you are a mod)

3, were you high when you made this decision david?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom