Eduardo?

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I dont know if you saw the Arsenal Vs. Birmingham City game; more specifically the horrific 3rd minute Taylor-Eduardo tackle. Wanted to know what everyone thinks about it. The shown TV angle doesnt look too bad, especially since shirt 56 was in the way, but i just found a reverse angle screenshot that shows the severity of th tackle. I wont post the pic, but ill ad the link if you wanna see it, the actual image is not for the faint-hearted so i wont embed it, heres the link though

Warning: Graphic Images

Image #1
Image #2
Image #3

saw it on match of the day.. nasty tackle.. what a shame it was on a gooner.....

taylor didnt go in maliciously though, wasnt deliberate or intended, eduardo was too quick and left his foot in, taylor was going for the ball.. just was unlucky when eduardos studs stuck in the turf..

Dude that reminds me of Ronaldo. His knee got injured again and he's gonna be out for a long ass time. I think he should just quit.

I was watching the match live at home, and it was a horrific tackle, I feel for the lad, he may be a gooner but he is an exceptional talent and that could have cost him is career when its only just begun, I don't like those challenges and the other player was sent off correctly so, the Birmingham manger says they are right behind Taylor, well sorry thats just not good enough, the bloke was rash with his challenge and should at least be banned till the end of the season, even thats no consolation for breaking someones leg in TWO PLACES.

Back
Top Bottom