Dude gets struck by lightning; blames iPod.

What a twat your pushing around a metal piece of equipment in a lightingstorm chances are nEXT TO A TALL HOUSE!

What a twat, I guess the lighting felt he wasn't worth the extra energy to finish him off.

I'D NEVER EVER NEVER EVER mow a yard in a lighting storm. I'm sorry I dont' feel like pushing around a metal piece of equipment in a open space (me being the tallestthing) during a lighting storm.

Somthing about that tells me its unsafe IDK i'm not an lighting expert. I'm sure if this guys sues hes an idiot.

Well your honor I was mowing the grass in the middle of a thunderstorm in a large open field pushing around a lawn mower which is metal wearing my ipod. Its apples fault they didn't write awarnign "If struck by lighting wires may damage your ears"

lol, what is apple suppose to test for lighting too? maybe ecven check if it can survive in a tornado. i can just see it now..."Boy Blames Apple's iPod for Killing Family and Wrecking Home" seriously people will sue anyone these days.

David Lindon said:
I bet a injury lawyer gave him the idea it was caused by the ipod!

Man I love those commericials that injury lawyers put on tv, they make it sound like you can get money for anything..Its like got fat on mcdonlas, call me now, so we can get your money...

I was carying artound my cell phone once in a lightning stomr on my 2 mile hike to work and I didnt get struck by lightning i only got soaked!!!!!

I once called one of those injuries lawyer told him I was thinking about faking a incident at a local wal mart and claim that due to their poor cleaning proceess that I broke several borns, and surrfered mental anquish asking him if he would support me in my case for a % of the settlement cost.

He kindly agreed and suggested a way to do it, I then said I had recorded teh entire conversation and that I would be turning into the cops.

He begged me not do it, he really did, but I was just joking with him. I feel like a complete moron for doing that, I could of sucked that man dry without a piece of evidence. Though even if I wanted too I could of gotten it.

Those injury lawyers are the most annoying lawyers ever! Frankly the only sad part about this story, as that the lawyer wasn't holding hands with the boy has lighting struck him. Or even better, a chian of lawyers :)

Dev0115 said:
Man I love those commericials that injury lawyers put on tv, they make it sound like you can get money for anything..Its like got fat on mcdonlas, call me now, so we can get your money...
Yeah, like my daughter got hurt on her bicycle, and my settlement was $400,000 or something. Then you see in fine print on the bottom:

Dramalization. Settlement amounts and descriptions of case may have been changed for security reasons.

LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom