Dual Monitor Wallpaper and ScreenSavers

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
Any one got a good link to wallpapers and screensavers for dual monitors. I'm mainly interested in screensavers.

Haha it would be great if you could get the ping pong screensaver across 2 screens.

Anything that comes on Windows generally works with multi monitors. Other than that I doubt you will find many that work just because so few people use multi monitors. I wouldn't think that that many people use screen savers anymore...

Dual monitor desktops aren't all that hard to find online. Use Google. What is hard to find is triple monitor desktops. I gave up on that idea after I had used one ones I had and now I just use a different picture per monitor.

Here's a program for multi monitors http://www.binaryfortress.com/displayfusion/

I'm not looking for something that works. Yes i know all the Windows ones work. I use a screensaver because I have to have my computer lock anytime i go away from it (set to 1 minute and password protected). I just want something cool to be on the screen until i get back (ususally within 5 minutes or so).

I'm not looking for something that works. Yes i know all the Windows ones work. I use a screensaver because I have to have my computer lock anytime i go away from it (set to 1 minute and password protected). I just want something cool to be on the screen until i get back (ususally within 5 minutes or so).

So, you want a screensaver that doesn't work? You can get screen savers that work with the primary monitor only, but it's hard to find anything that will actually work on both monitors.

Windows built in text screen saver will run accross dual screens. Set it to display the time and you can see how long your were really gone.

Lol...bad typing sorry about that. I don't know what I was talking about....

I guess what I meant to say is that I know that Windows ones scroll/move around on both screens. I was just looking to see if anyone knew of anything that looked cool or was cool on dual monitors.

I used to have a matrix screensaver that works on four monitors. It was pretty cool. I will post a link if I can figure out which one it was.

I like to use digitalblasphemy.com's wallpapers. On my brother's I inverted the color on the right one... that one with the giant moon. Looks very cool.

Back
Top Bottom