dry skin...what should i get to make it go away?

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
anyone know of any good skin creams for dry skin? its that time of season lol and my hands start to get so dry they crack and bleed at times. I've tried a bunch of different creams, but non have really had any good affect. I'm looking for something not too expensive, not too greasy either. Anyone??

You could try a natural Aloe Vera based one, no perfumes etc as they may be part of the cause, but if it is that bad I'd be seeing a doctor / dermatologist

You could try a natural Aloe Vera based one, no perfumes etc as they may be part of the cause, but if it is that bad I'd be seeing a doctor / dermatologist

could you link me to a specific product?

As for seeing a doctor...i don't really see the point, cause this only comes in the winter time, summer spring my hands are pefectly fine.

I forget the brand of the lotion I used to use, but I know it had hemp in it. I remember it had a hemp leaf on the front label. Good stuff, worked really well for sunburns too, but I found it useful for dry skin as well.

Google Aloe Vera moisturiser

They would be far better qualified to give medical advice than some random on an internet forum imo

Your hands, your call.

i understand...well i try and see if i can go out tomorrow to get the Aloe you suggested....and i'll use it for about a week, and if i don't see an improvement...then like you said, to the doctor i shall go :)

TY ATF :)

Back
Top Bottom