Donington Festival

Iowa

Fully Optimized
Anyone from England (or America) heard of it?

Basically, it's just a massive rock/metal festival ... held near Donington Racetrack in Leicestershire. 2 Night, so you get the fun of camping in a field for both of those nights. This year, you have Slipknot, Metallica, Machine Head, Iggy and The Stooges, The Distillers, Korn, Linkin Park and The Hives. Not only that, but they are going to have the Snickers "Game on" thing, where they set up a massive Skate Park, and bring Pro BMX and Pro Skaters over to tear the Park up with competitons and Best Tricks comps. And I got tickets. ;)

Donington Festival Website

Something tells me this is gonna be fun ... :p

- Rocker -

Lord Kalthorn said:
Thats a bit of a waste of money! Why would you do that?! :rolleyes: :D

-___-

Look again .... some the biggest bands are playing - many more to be announced too. :D

Rocker said:
Anyone from England (or America) heard of it?

Basically, it's just a massive rock/metal festival ... held near Donington Racetrack in Leicestershire. 2 Night, so you get the fun of camping in a field for both of those nights. This year, you have Slipknot, Metallica, Machine Head, Iggy and The Stooges, The Distillers, Korn, Linkin Park and The Hives. Not only that, but they are going to have the Snickers "Game on" thing, where they set up a massive Skate Park, and bring Pro BMX and Pro Skaters over to tear the Park up with competitons and Best Tricks comps. And I got tickets. ;)

Donington Festival Website

Something tells me this is gonna be fun ... :p

- Rocker -

DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
:p

You lucky git, if i wasn't skint i would go, any chance you can buy me a ticket and send it to me along with Linux :D

TheSickness said:
DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
:p

You lucky git, if i wasn't skint i would go, any chance you can buy me a ticket and send it to me along with Linux :D

Hmm ... lemme think ... No.

I have quite a bit of money to waste - but buying you a £100 ticket would cut a hole in my money stash.
;)

Rocker said:
Hmm ... lemme think ... No.

I have quite a bit of money to waste - but buying you a £100 ticket would cut a hole in my money stash.
;)

Yeah, but it would get you a cool person to go to it with :D

Back
Top Bottom