Does this site sound legit?

maroondude14

In Runtime
I was surfing the web and i came across this site : http://www.paidsurveysonline.com

I Think it would be a great wasy to earn some extra cash. I wont be doing this full time or anything.

Has anyone researched this type of site?

Has anyone done this sort of thing?

Does it look legitimate?

hmm...sounds too good to be true...but idk...i didn't look at the site to much...does it cost anything?? if not why not give it a try...and even if it does...if its not much...whats to hurt??

EDIT: hmm...35$...well...if you wanna...tell us if you do and what the outcome is!!

It sounds like a scam to me, mom has gone to those kinds of sites before and gotten ripped off big time, people make sites like that

Say theres 10 people that join in, Thats 350 bucks in pocket

When theres going to be alot more than just 10 people

You dont have to sign anyone else up or get referrals, just pay the 35 bucks. And it says that the companies who offer the surveys pay you , not the website. Im gunna gamble my 35 bucks and try it.

It's a pain in the arse. I've seen and heard of people do it. I don't know if that particular site is legit though, you can give it a try if you want.

maroondude14 said:
I was surfing the web and i came across this site : http://www.paidsurveysonline.com/?hop=kwizbiz

I Think it would be a great wasy to earn some extra cash. I wont be doing this full time or anything.

Has anyone researched this type of site?

Has anyone done this sort of thing?

Does it look legitimate?

None of that garbage works my friend did it and they wanted him to pay like 300$ in bills from joining and all this other stuff.

It's fair to say that usually these things are a scam.
Having said that I have a friend who has been doing online surveys for years and actually getting paid. But in another situation I have signed up and done surveys before and been conned with promises of money that never came through. (only spam!)... but I didn't mind loosing just the time I had taken to fill in the surveys.

I think that if you have to pay to join then it's probably a scam.

$35 isn't a lot, but it'd still be a big of a bugger to loose it.

Back
Top Bottom