Does this reinforce a stereotype?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I didn't ever really believe that black people loved fried chicken but i mean come on! What am I supposed to think? (btw, this is a picture taken in France)

3316714d.jpg

furman_stereotype1.jpg

and yes, that picture gives anyone the right to say that african americans like chicken :D

Their not African Americans if that photo was taken in France...

Haha I've heard someone saying how calling someone African Americans was politically incorrect, because you assume they are American citizens, and you assume that they came from Africa. He's right. lol

That's a veiled racial slur you know. I'm white and eat pounds of chicken. I sit down at KFC and pig out with the rest of them. You know why blacks eat so much chicken? Because it's become ingrained in to their lifestyle. In the old days when they didn't have much, they could not afford cattle. Chickens were low cost. Get a rooster and they multiply like flies. 2 centuries of eating chicken gets to be a habit. I was born and raised in the true south. I had a black nanny. My best friend in the Navy was blacker than #2 lead. I took a little offence at your comments.
Besides, it's good when you see a packed house at a KFC and it's mostly blacks. That's the one I stop and eat at.

As for African American, there is no such animal. You're either African or you're American.

I heart chicken but I never go to KFC.

And I'm white. But I'm all about the dark meat. lol that sounds really wrong :D

Back
Top Bottom