Does dramamine make you sleepy?

El_Zilcho

Baseband Member
I ask because I'm going on a school trip soon, and I can never sleep in a hotel room. I don't want to get addicted to it (such as not being able to sleep at all without it), but I also want to be able to sleep that night. Any suggestions?

I've heard dramamine makes you tired, and I've got some in my house, but I was just wondering if it's adictive at all? Thanks for any help.

Yeah, I guess you could try it. See if it works at home before you use it on the trip though.

Usually I take some NyQuil if I can't sleep, works pretty well.

If you have enough self control, you wont get addicted to any sleeping meds if its just for one night...

El_Zilcho said:
I ask because I'm going on a school trip soon, and I can never sleep in a hotel room. I don't want to get addicted to it (such as not being able to sleep at all without it), but I also want to be able to sleep that night. Any suggestions?

I've heard dramamine makes you tired, and I've got some in my house, but I was just wondering if it's addictive at all? Thanks for any help.
Well, a medical directory says 20 milligrammes every 6 hours, hope that helps :D

Back
Top Bottom