Docks

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I want to add a type of dock to my desktop but i am not sure which is the best type. Stardock, Objectdock, or Auqa dock. Or if there are any others that are any better. Which is the best one?

Objectdock is the one that I would personally go with. I've used numerous times and it has worked unfailingly for quite some time now.

jac006 said:
Objectdock is the one that I would personally go with. I've used numerous times and it has worked unfailingly for quite some time now.

well I've had some problems. It sometimes doesn't want to start up when windows does. So I have to start it manually, what a waste of 2 seconds!
But other than that it's great.

I'm sorry that you've problems.... but, personally, I've had none... It starts up just fine and everything is good.

Stardock = WindowBlinds = The Devil.

I'd try something else, WindowBlinds nailed my laptop (I think I might have to reformat even though I uninstalled it). Either that or the HDD's faulty, equally possible I guess.

I had window blinds on my laptop but it ran fine, although after i installed a theme from another company it messed it all up and deleted my files, so I had to reformat.

Back
Top Bottom