Do you trust Microsoft?

wonderboy1953

In Runtime
Over the years I've heard both good and bad about Microsoft. I'd most like to hear from those who've had personal experience with Microsoft.

Trust? That doesn't make sense. Do I think they make decent products? Yes, I think they are decent. Windows gets a lot of blames, but it does exactly what it's supposed to. More often it's the software that's being used through windows that doesn't work right I think. MACs don't have this problem so much... because hardly any software is made for them anyway.

I don't know what you mean by "trust" in this scenario... I wouldn't let Microsoft watch my dog if that's the question, and their products are hit and miss. If you're talking about personal information, computer habits, etc... No, I don't "trust" anyone with that information (assuming it's collected by the OS and reported on)

Going by straight dictionary definition, everyone on the Windows Platform "trusts" Microsoft in some form as they're storing their personal data using the Microsoft Platform. You have faith in some small way that your information is going to be there next time you boot up the computer. You have trust that your program is going to open as it interfaces with the OS. By simply using their software, you're trusting them in some way.

Back
Top Bottom