do you think I came off a bit strong?

More gun's don't solve problems.

It takes alot to make someone want to kill someone, in no way in that situation was either of the party's lives in danger. The second the crazy person would have pulled a gun, would have endangered both lives, as now the crazy person would be fearing for his life and would have taken the opportunity to kill the other person.

Looks like you did the right thing. You never know if he was hiding something. Walking away was you're best option. Good job.

imo if he would of have fought for the girl he would probably be dating her haha personally if a guy pushed me at a park i would knock em out, shoot i woulda if he was saying that cr*p to my friend...

his is why I would love to have a concealed carry license. Hold a gun to the guys head until the cops arrive.
That is the precise reason someone like you shouldn't have a CCL. There was no reason to pull a weapon. The "guy" didn't have a weapon and only pushed him. If the OP had drawn a gun and did as you suggested, he would have been the one going to jail, not the guy being held with a gun to his head.

I've been told that if you have a concealed weapon, you don't draw unless you're going to use it.

I've been told that if you have a concealed weapon, you don't draw unless you're going to use it.

That's exactly right. You have to be prepared to use it. Not so easy to pull the trigger on an unarmed person. You guys need gun control.......and fast.

Back
Top Bottom