Do you smoke

ok the 2nd part on the poll, that says No, I smoke means that you dont smoke at all

I have tried smoking, I threw up both times, so I have no intentions of doing so.

This is concidered contraversial in alot of ways, there is alot of debates about this where people are telling the smokers to stop because it's bad for there health, but the smokers do have a different opinion and mostly have a rebound to why they do it, so in the long run you never win

or you get the reply "I know it's a horrible habbit, don't do it" basicly hypociting themselfs

I never know anymore, I just stay out of it. lol

Hope my opinion was needed in this post. ?

There is no option there that says "I used to smoke but quit"

That is my option...I smoked for 7 years off and on and have now quit for almost 6 months. And I have no problem saying.....Don't do it....it's a bad habit. I say this from experience. Because once you start, you are hooked and it's the hardest thing in the world to do when you want to quit.

So don't even start doing it.

Tommy Boy said:
There is no option there that says "I used to smoke but quit"

That is my option...I smoked for 7 years off and on and have now quit for almost 6 months. And I have no problem saying.....Don't do it....it's a bad habit. I say this from experience. Because once you start, you are hooked and it's the hardest thing in the world to do when you want to quit.

So don't even start doing it.

See I respect people like Tommy Boy, well done for giving up :D

I love smoking, everything about it. It gives me something to look forward to all day. Instead of nothing to look forward to besides lunch.

ironmaiden6669 said:
or you get the reply "I know it's a horrible habbit, don't do it" basicly hypociting themselfs

I didnt know hypocrite could be a verb lol :p.

Well it's hypocritical.. that's what I mean, sorry I had a typo.

Or it's concidered Contradictive.

IronMaiden6669 said:
See I respect people like Tommy Boy, well done for giving up :D
Well you watch tv and see all the commercials for the patches and gums to help you quit smoking.....
Then you go outside to have a smoke and you're like a social outcast because the only place you can do it anymore is outside.......
Then you think..."What am I doing?" "Why am I doing this to myself?"....
The price was a factor also for me quitting, I got tired of paying 3-4 bucks a pack for something that only lasted me a day and a half.

Back
Top Bottom