Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
If you do, how often do you spend your times together on a weekly to monthly basis?

Me and girl see each other almost all day everyday. Almost too much that I felt like we just can't get anything done. Sometimes it just feels like we are wasting too much time being together. If we actually use that time to do something or learn something, it would've benefit us much more.

I was just curious what you guys would do with your times together.:D How long have you two been together?

Stay sweet to each other.

Personally never had a girlfriend. Yes, I have attractions to girls, but I want to get though school first before really worrying about girls. More power to you if you can keep your grades up and have a girlfriend, but I don't think I could do it, so I don't bother. I'm waiting for the right girl anyway.

I'm single

I get bored of people quickly, and have alot of interest in someone for 2-3 weeks, than it dies out. I move quickly between people without having relationships, which leads to alot of people getting angry at me. It's not uncommon for me to have sex or fool around with them as well. It's also very common to pickup phone numbers from people in a club, bar, etc and never phone them. I can often mislead people into what I am looking for as well (And hey I am looking for a relationship, their just not good enough).

at least you get a chance they just look at me and say no they do not even try and be nice. just a no and walk away that is why they invented the internet.

at least you get a chance they just look at me and say no they do not even try and be nice. just a no and walk away that is why they invented the internet.

What do you look like? Their can often be far more than looks involved, you obviously have some confidence problems as well. Their's nothing wrong with being a bit cocky, its far better than being insecure.

i am 6'4 280lbs curly black hair.
i am nice i never have picked a fight for no purpose. i am not rude to everyone.

yeah but when she's over here too much i usually put her back in line with my right fist of 'obedience' and my left fist of 'silence'. Sometimes I have to use my right foot of 'listen-to-me-when-i'm-talking-to-you' or flying elbow drop of 'that's-it-we're-breaking-up-until-I-decide-I-want-you-back'.

Back
Top Bottom